Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    If this James guy is harassing Grace maybe people should take it more seriously. All too often nasty little men get away with harassing vulnerable women like Grace on the internet behind the cloak of anonymity.
    Grace Saunders is an aka for the 'nasty little man' Peter Ross Anderson born 1986 from Edinburgh Scotland who has been convicted and jailed for crimes against women. He is an actor with an IMDb profile and has been in films such as 'The Dulvey Saga.' he is also known as 'thesaunderschild.'

Comment

The ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace Saunders View Post
        The ****er.
        Is that you again Peter. Off to jail again are you, how many times now 6 or 7. Will the prisoners set you on fire like last time.

Comment

You see the moronic crap I have to put up with from this dumbass Australian ****er, people? :-)

Yeah. 36 years of age, my foot...

Comment

You see the moronic crap I have to put up with from this dumbass Australian ****er, people? :-)

Yeah. 36 years of age, my foot...
            Is that you again Peter, women are not safe with you.

Comment

I don't care, Gimpy. I'll just keep on tapping dat phat ass.

Comment

I don't care, Gimpy. I'll just keep on tapping dat phat ass.
                Is that you again Peter, you need castrating. Hopefully this time the prisoners do that instead of setting you on fire.

Comment

Since the admins on here are way too stupid to turn off guest replies, I may as well have fun with ya.

Comment

Can an admin close these two threads I started?

I mean, unless a "real" user has anything to contribute, I already got some advice, and the knob followed me here just to probe and go spamming. Just like he uses a 'banned' profile on joyfreak.com called Rub to check my contributions on there, instead of getting a life.

You should see the crap he was flooding other forums with this year. But anyway, let's not give the bogan down under any more attention. He needs to grow up, disappear, and be left to stew with boredom. Or feed him to the wallabies across in Australia.

They're a dangerous breed, mateys.

Comment

Can an admin close these two threads I started?

I mean, unless a "real" user has anything to contribute, I already got some advice, and the knob followed me here just to probe and go spamming. Just like he uses a 'banned' profile on joyfreak.com called Rub to check my contributions on there, instead of getting a life.

You should see the crap he was flooding other forums with this year. But anyway, let's not give the bogan down under any more attention. He needs to grow up, disappear, and be left to stew with boredom. Or feed him to the wallabies across in Australia.

They're a dangerous breed, mateys.
                      Is that you again Peter, how many women and young girls have you harassed today. I see you have some more restraining orders. Jane says to take a fire extinguisher with you into jail this time, you will need it.

Comment

Go away.

Comment

Since the admins on here are way too stupid to turn off guest replies, I may as well have fun with ya.
                          That is a good idea, what do you suggest we all do. Maybe sing some songs.

Comment

Australia still sucks.

Comment

Australia still sucks.
                              You're entitled to your views.

Comment

Just like you're entitled to never evolve and keep being a tool.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X