X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please use a descriptive title

Please use descriptive titles in your posts!

When making threads, please try to make the title as clear as possible. Titles like "Please help", "I have a question" or "What can I do?" are not very helpful.

Long and short of things are, please use the thread title to give a quick summary of the issue that is to be discussed.

A descriptive title will help others if they are seeking similar information.

Thank you!

Re: Please use a descriptive title

Hello all i want some more information on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathewpollard View Post
      Hello all i want some more information on it.
      Please use descriptive keywords in the title of your post and avoid "generic" post titles like "Help" or "Question". There are 2 big reasons for this.

1) The more descriptive the subject/title of your post, the better response you will receive from members via reply posts. Generic post titles are often overlooked because they don't give any indication about what the post is really all about. People browsing the forums don't have the time to click through and read each and every post, so help them out a little and it will help you too.

2) Search engines use the titles of your posts as well when matching search results with keywords. So the more descriptive or accurate the title or subject of your post, the better chance someone will find it in their search engine results and possibly respond.
      I'm not a lawyer. The information I gave is based on certain research. Please review the information yourself to make an informed decision. Also, the information I posted may no longer be accurate.

Comment

Hey, I am brand new to the forum. Just wondering how come when I posted my question why it just says "preview question" or "post a new question".

I don't know if it was posted or not. Help Please
        ~Elle Marie~

Comment

Originally posted by ellemarie View Post
          Hey, I am brand new to the forum. Just wondering how come when I posted my question why it just says "preview question" or "post a new question".

I don't know if it was posted or not. Help Please

Hi-- Your post was automatically sent to the moderation queue...

Posts that include links, email addresses or certain words may be moderated. This could also affect replies with quoted text which includes link(s). Usually all non-spam posts are approved within less than 24 hours.

Comment

Also a balance between a 9 word post vs a 9 page one would be helpful!

While knowing if there's a contract or a court order can be important, knowing your grandma takes her coffee black probably isn't.

Comment

Can I change the "title" of a discussion that I wrote?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X