The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Verbal Promise (my mom has no tenant contract)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verbal Promise (my mom has no tenant contract)

My mother moved from Indiana to Colorado she even sold her home to take care of her best friend who was diagnosed with cancer. Her best friend has a large estate and has verbally told my mother and many others that this one house is to be hers so my mom moved in. A year and half later my mom's best friend past away not but an hour before the wake the executor tells my mom she has to move out of the house. The will does not state that my mom receives the house so she has to move but this will take time, can the executor just come over and kick her out and not give my mom her stuff? Since my mom has no tenant contract but has lived there for almost 2 years what rights does she have? My mom and the beneficiaries will be contesting the will but what can my mom do now to protect herself?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X