Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

probated will (we are personal representatives of the estate)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probated will (we are personal representatives of the estate)

The estate of my mother's will is ready for closing as we are past the six month statutory period of probate.

My brother and I are personal representatives of the estate.

My brother is holding up the closing and not following through as he is running from the law because he caught a case while on probation. I have had minimal contact with him as he will not allow me to know where he is.

Can I request a probate judge to remove him as one of the personal representatives of the estate and then use my authority as remaining executor ?

Re: probated will (we are personal representatives of the estate)

Under the circumstances, yes. If you have other siblings, they could also vote him out.

I question why anyone was appointed Personal Representative if your mother had a will. She would have named an Executor.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X