Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power of attorney: I am not allowed in my moms house anymore

a woman whom i call my mom because she has raised all three of us since i was 6 suffered a stroke and while in the hospital my bro went without us the day of the stroke and received power of attorney for her. i was her caregiver untill i could not handle the physical abuse she was doing to me. she mostly thinks i am her bad sister now. i do not hate my mom. but now since i left my moms care to another bro, who was living there anyways ,my bro with the POA has informed me i am not allowed in my moms house anymore. can he do this? i also was renting an apartment from him and he also had me evicted because of this incidence. i had lived there for almost 4 years but trusted him and had no lease. i dont know what to do. can he do all this to me. My truck he offered to park on his property when the engine blew up he sold it without informing me of anything. i was in shock when my grandson told me he saw my truck in the parts lot.i reported it stolen but before the police could verify where it came from the man crushed it and said what truck? he also says he is going to cut me out of the will. my mom has a bit of momey and he is using it for his own benefit and buying things for his own family. he is giving her the 78 cent TV dinners to eat and not doing anything else. he has stopped the x wife of the other bro from comming to the house to do my mothers hair. ( she is beautician ) can i do anything with him to stop this?

re: Power of attorney: I am not allowed in my moms house anymore

If she is not completely competent and you feel he is taking advantage of her or forcing her to act etc., you may can file in court and have a court review his actions, spending, reasons etc.

You may want to let him know that you will do that if his actions are not reasonable. That alone may cause him to be more reasonable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X