Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raising a child/six years/not the legal parent

My daughter 33yrs.old, a nurse and a good person and loving person has been raising her fiance's son from age 4 until now age 9. The fiance has been arrested for drug problems..My daughter is afarid that she has no legal claims to somone she considers her son and he her mother..They would both be devastated..What can she do to protect herself and the boy she loves..Is there a document at family court or petition or what? Please help..thank you..Nancy W.

Re: raising a child/six years/not the legal parent

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    .My daughter is afarid that she has no legal claims to somone she considers her son and he her mother..
    she doesnt. as much as she loves him, he is not her child. he will either go to mom, another family member, or to foster care. she is a legal stranger to this child, and has no legal standing to get custody, or request visitation. im sorry

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X