Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda Harris

My son is in my home, but DCFS has guardianship. The caseworker informed me that they plan to give me back guardianship on Dec 18, 2006. The DCFS liason led me to believe the word "stipulation" meant I diagreed with the petition, but he said I must plead this in order to get my son back on 6/12/06. (day I appeared in court) I was falsely accussed. An investigator finally came out to my home on Oct 23, 2006, who informed me that if I get a letter from my doctor saying I was of no harm to my son, than it would probably come back unfounded, however, the supervisor, makes the finally decision.

Due to my son being repeatedly bullied and hit in the private school, I would like to home school. I informed the caseworker, supervisor, and the supervisor's supervisor, but all of them are refusing to allow me to home school. I spoke with the advocacy supervisor today, she informed me that the DCFS no longer has jurisdiction over education, and I should be able to home school, seeing that; DCFS only has temporary custody guardianship, and it is their plan to give guardianship back to me.

What are my legal rights regarding me home schooling, and DCFS illegally having guardianship over my son when nothing was founded that I had neglected or abused my son? They are discriminating against me because I have a mental illness.

You can select that if you indeed have custody again returned to you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X