USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boyfriend visa??? ...Is a fiancé visa an option?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend visa??? ...Is a fiancé visa an option?

My boyfriend is currently in Sweden. He is a Lebanese citizen and it is very difficult for him to get a USA visa to come visit me. We eventually want to get married but want to at least spend this summer with each other and get to know each other better.
    We need to know what our options are. Is a fiancé visa an option? What do you suggest?
    Please let me know

re: Boyfriend visa??? ...Is a fiancé visa an option?

Spend the summer at least with him -- in Sweden. If he can visit to spend three to six months here, he should be able to sport you the money to visit him where he is.

In the interim, check with an immigration attorney about the prospects for fiance or spouse visa -- with a Lebanese citizen.

That is the route I suggest.

Comment

re: Boyfriend visa??? ...Is a fiancé visa an option?

I wish to inform you that in case of fiance visa, he has to marry you within 90 days or the visa will lapse. He may only apply for a fiance visa if you have serious intent to marry.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X