Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheated now being accused of domestic violence

Im in a serious pickle cheated on my wife were now seperated but getting charged with domestic violance. Over a month ago she left me but continued to see each other for three weeks until finally her return.the first day she came back we argued cause of a comment i made next thing i no authorities were called but not arrested no witness

Re: cheated now being accused of domestic violence

I wish to inform you that you can contest the charges of domestic violence on the ground that you have never violated law or never caused any harm to your wife. As regards cheating on wife it may not be regarded as domestic violence. Domestic violence means you have used physical force or have stated something which can be classified as domestic violence.

AFF

Comment

Originally posted by lie5p0u5e View Post
      Im in a serious pickle cheated on my wife were now seperated but getting charged with domestic violance. Over a month ago she left me but continued to see each other for three weeks until finally her return.the first day she came back we argued cause of a comment i made next thing i no authorities were called but not arrested no witness
      Had my daughter in hand when she threatened to call cps as so i thought saying because my house is a very old home doesnt meet law standards but very clean everything works and have text messages saying like" your going to ruin your daughters happiness over that broad" that her and my daughter dont need me to leave them alone

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post
        I wish to inform you that you can contest the charges of domestic violence on the ground that you have never violated law or never caused any harm to your wife. As regards cheating on wife it may not be regarded as domestic violence. Domestic violence means you have used physical force or have stated something which can be classified as domestic violence.

AFF
        wut do i do feel lik ishould get a lawer

Comment

She has restraining order and says i been harrasing yea i went to her job four times the first was she was going to drop off my daughter never showed went to her job didnt get crazy she blew me off and the rest she invited me and she told the cops that her manager told me personal problems not here and i left been that inncadent happenend three weeks proir to the accusations of domestic violence

Comment

Re: cheated now being accused of domestic violence

If there is no incident that caused the police to write up a report, document any violence, charges were never brought, you can blow these allegations off -- for the time being. Undoubtedly she will bring them up during the divorce and has very angry feelings against you for the affair.

Since there is a child involved, and you have been put on notice a divorce will be nasty, my recommendation is that you see a family law attorney and be represented when you go to court.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X