Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my exhusband contacted me to re-marry him after divorce.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my exhusband contacted me to re-marry him after divorce.

Dear Sir/Madam

I need legal help to find about law since my exhusband contacted me to re-marry him after divorce.

I want to know if he is legally allowed to marry me again .Also I want to make sure he has a narco test done. How would that work?
    I reside in TX.

Yes, it's legal for you to remarry your ex-husband.

You divorced for a reason. Remarrying the same man would be incredibly stupid.

As for a drug test, you tell him to go to a lab the same day you tell him to, and authorize the lab to give you the results.

You don't tell him to get tested and then leave it up to him as to the when.

I'll say this again Remarrying the same man would be incredibly stupid.

Why are you even considering it?

Comment

There is no reason I can see that you cannot legally remarry your EX unless one or both are you are still married to another. HOwever you might revisit why you Divorced in first place so this does not resurface. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVrrG6t4QYk&t=293s

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X