Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Social Worker is very against me.

My kids are currently in foster care. They have been since July 27th 2006. I have done everything to get them back that was required by me to do. My Social Worker is very against me. She totally hates my boyfriend, now we are getting married. Will this make matters worse? Or will that make it so she has to deal with him as a family?

re: My Social Worker is very against me.

Well she has to deal with him but if he has any real problems that will make it harder for you.

Comment

He had a dv charge that was dismissed in Novemeber but she wants him to take dv classes and he agreed. She said that it would take up to 6 months and by then my kids would be adopted out.

Then when he was a kid he has a parphanellia charge so she wants him to take drug treatment.

He was willing to do that also.

I have completed everything that I have had to , to be able to return my kids home. But my social worker does not want him around my kids whatsoever.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;8146} The father of my children put a restraining order on my boyfriend because he was jelous of him because we had gotten together and he was very close to my children and my kids father hated it so much that he decided to lie and cheat his way into getting marcus outta my life not the kids. But now she wants him to take dv classes and he agreed. She said that it would take up to 6 months and by then my kids would be adopted out. He took the assesment for anger and DV and the counselor stated that he didnt feel that my bf had a problem but in which he would like for him to take the class for good measure so my social worker is using that agaianst him.

Then when he was a kid like 16 he has a parphanellia charge so she wants him to take drug treatment.

He was willing to do that also. He did go and take the assesment for that. They required for him to do IOP and he agreed in which my social worker says it is to late...

I have completed everything that I have had to , to be able to return my kids home. But my social worker does not want him around my kids whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

So i dont know what my options are I need some Ideas?????????

Comment

You can override her and try to get a judge to rule if need be

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X