Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mother is mad at me and wants me to leave my trailer

I have had my trailer on my mother's land for years. Originally it was to care for my grandmother who died a couple years ago. Since then I have helped support my mother, care for the property, and have helped maintain it and paid the property tax. (My mother's house and mother are also on the property) My mother is mad at me and wants me to leave and leave my trailer that I am still paying for for my brother. No police or violence has ever been involved. What rights do I have in this situation?

re: mother is mad at me and wants me to leave my trailer

Unless you have some kind of agreement she can ask you to leave but must allow 30 days or so notice; might help to try to get an official lease etc. if things calm down.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X