Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The School System: Should schools have morals?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The School System: Should schools have morals?

I need help. The school can be horrible. They treat people like dirt, sometimes.
    I have a child who obtained a book (probably from his buddys playing a joke) and I found it. It was sick!!! This is not art. When I approached the school, the assistant principal (was a snob) she said it was the teachers private stash and that my son stole it. She accused him, and knew nothing of what happened. (Was it hers too???)
    Can she accuse him, outright??? She was not there and neither was I. My son stated, from the time I first asked, that he did not know where the book came from. Yeah, he is guilty because he did not tell us but the boys could have put it in there, without his knowing. I have seen things like that happen before.
    Anyway........ can they treat him like a criminal without any proof? Can they get him for stealing when their is no proof?
    Is a teacher aloud to bring such items to school, and leave in a classroom for young children to see, when it is hers?
    Please... any help.
    Thank you
    0.10$-0.20$
    0%
    0.20$-0.30$
    0%
    0.30$-0.40$
    0%
    0.40$-0.75$
    0%

The poll is expired.

re: The School System: Should schools have morals?

Has any action been taken or proposed by the school, against your son? What is happening now?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X