Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Husband Doesnt Want To Give His Rights Up

Hey Everyone. I Really Need Some Help Here. My Husband Is Having To Go To Court To Try To Keep His Parental Rights To His Child. Heres The Problem: He Has Tried On Several Occasions To See The Child. The Mother Wouldnt Allow It. He Signedi Over His Gaurdianship Along Time Ago Before Going To The Army. When He Came Back They Split Up The Only Problem Was That She Let Him See The Child Only When Her Husband My Husband Friend Wasnt Around. She Would Tell Us That It Was Him That Wouldnt Let My Husband See His Child.she Told Him The Papers Were Not Gaurdianship, But Parental Rights. Her Own Husband Said The Same Thing He Tought Also My Husband Had Too. She Was Always Fighting With Her Husband And Thats When She Would Call Mine. Then The Visits Stopped. Now The Child Is 9 And A Half. It Has Been About 6 Years Since My Husband Last Saw Him. My Husband Had Also Tried To Ask Her About Him On Several Occasions With No Luck. She Want Send Us Pictures Or Anything. The Gaurdian Ad Litem Lady Said Since The Child Knows The Other Guy As Dad. Then She Suggests That The Bot Not Know My Husband Right Now Until The Child Is 15.cause Thats What The Ex Has Told The Child That The Man Now Is His Dad. I Need Any Help . My Husband Doesnt Want To Give His Rights Up. Never Has.

re: My Husband Doesnt Want To Give His Rights Up

He can go to court and the court will order a visitation schedule and she will have to comply or face contempt charges; all courts want both parents to see the children. He should not have a problem.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X