Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child transportation to Florida from Illinois

I have a friend that wants to leave her husband and take their 3 children to Florida from Illinois, are there possibilties of prosecution for this as they have not filed for any seperation or divorce.

re: Child transportation to Florida from Illinois

Is there any abuse at all? If so that would be one way to go about doing it. I know if there is abuse she can go to the municipal court and file that and ask for temporary custody. Then she could file for full custody in the mean time. Otherwise if she can get the legal forms, she could type them up and file them with the courts for custody, and seperation. I filed all of mine in the beginning. I went to the law library and typed them up, and filed them.

Comment

re: Child transportation to Florida from Illinois

If no court proceedings exist at this point she can go if she informs him...they may have to discuss it in court if he disagrees however

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X