USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paternity: How do I get the military to give me father's DNA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paternity: How do I get the military to give me father's DNA?

I have a 16mth old. I found out 2 weeks ago her father was killed in Iraq. There has never been a DNA Test done. He did not know about her. I know the military has his DNA on file. I want to have a paternity test done before I contact his family. How do I get the military to give me his DNA?

re: Paternity: How do I get the military to give me father's DNA?

Contact the local military office and ask to be put in touch with one of the legal officers; they will help direct you. Your congress person can also assist if you run into problems...email WLD further if need be.

Comment

Re: Paternity: How do I get the military to give me father's DNA?

I have a friend that is trying to establish paternity and her kids dad is in the military, but the military is not trying to help her. We live in Alabama, which is the worst state to support mothers seeking support for their children. Our state do not care, they yell so much about funding. Make these men pay for it. If he is not the father, the mother should. \ My concern is that we need to know how to get in touch with him to take the test.
      Help Alabama.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X