Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For A Solution

My fiance has 2 small children aged 6 and 4. The live with their mother 70% of the time and reside with us every second weekend and for one full week a month. The past few months it has come to our attention that their Mother has said numerous things about me that is beginning to affect the relationship I have with them. Each time they come over to stay, they are very hesitant to want to have anything to do with me and would rather I wasn't here at all.
    This morning the youngest went to his Dad and told him that his Mother said that if I wasn't living here, he could live here with his Dad. We're under the impression now that the reason he could be acting toward me in the manner that he does is because of this comment that was made to him. He sees me as the person that is stopping him from living with his Dad full time.
    She has said many degrogatory things about both my fiance and myself in front of the children. I adore both children and I also have one of my own and doing things as a family is something that we want to be able to do. Right now though it is having an effect on our relationship. I know that my fiance would love to have his children with him full time, but seems to procrastinate a little when it comes to taking any sort of action.
    I don't want to come in between the relationship with him and his children. Their mother though is very unco-operative and I would like to know if there is any thing that I am able to do so that the children can come here knowing that I am not a bad person like their mother tells them I am.
    Any help on this would be appreciated.

Re: Looking For A Solution

You/he can ask her to stop such comments; and if she will not do so your fiance could request the court to give an order that she not say such things. Unfortunately this is an issue the courts do have to deal with occasionally.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X