USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got another girl pregnant... How to give up parental rights?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I got another girl pregnant... How to give up parental rights?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the doors for abuse and neglect just fly open when third parties get involved no single person on earth is so genuinely good hearted as to love and accept someone elses child particuarly a special needs one not wholly at least
    If perhaps you took the time to learn how to properly communicate in writing? It's like nails on a chalkboard trying to read your posts.

"No single person on earth is so genuinely good hearted as to love and accept someone else's child particularly a special needs one not wholly at least." Is that so? Have you never heard tell of adoption? When the biological parents of these poor, horrifically abused children have them finally take away from them, genuinely good hearted people come to the rescue and adopt these unfortunate children.

You are very, very wrong in your egregiously misguided thinking.

Comment

I am a married mother of three one with specil needs but my husband is having a harder time day after day with accepting not only my special needs child but eveyday life and the responsibilities of having three children ansd a wife I suspect hm of having an affair and I only want to protect my cildren particuarly my special needs one from having to be around other women and teir families as thbey would not have the needed love and patience for it. It would be devastaing to them how can I take his rights in a divorce if he won't give them up?

There is no need to 'take his rights' in a divorce or force him to 'give them up.' He has rights and responsibilities as a parent, even after divorce. If he has difficulty now accepting the responsibility of three children while married, once single he will probably not want to have them around that much.

Examine your motives closely about wanting to restrict the children from being with him. Is it truly that you do not want them exposed to another woman or just want to punish him for being unfaithful to you and wanting the company of another woman?

In a divorce he will get prescribed days and hours to have the children, whether he choses to exercise those days or not. The children have a right to time with their father. Visitation hours and days are as much for their benefit as his, so you cannot deprive them of time with their father once the two of you are divorced.

When divorcing one has to realize that from that point forward they will be leading separate lives. Others will come into both your lives. But parenting the children will remain as a joint responsibility for you to conduct with civility, making it as easy as you can on the children to adjust to two parents, two homes. All will depend upon how well you handle this as a responsible mother -- putting your children's interest first and your own personal feelings agains the father aside.

Comment

how does one sign over parental rights. i am married and had got another girl pregnant. she never told me she was expecting and al of a sudden i get papers telling to take a test by the state of ct. the test came back positive. about 10 men had to be tested. like i said i never knew untill 4 months after the birth. i never saw it or want anything to do with this child. i would of helped abort it if i was givin the notice of it. now i must pay. but i want to sign over my right to this child. what are my steps in doing so? i know i have to pay but i also know i can sign my rights over but what are the steps? the girl doesnt even have the child. dcyf has already stpped in and taken it from her and placed it with a family member.

Comment

I am in the same situation except my son isn't born yet. The father broke up with me when I was two months pregnant. I am trying to figure out how to start the process of him giving up his rights to the baby, as he isn't a good role model for a child and has nothing to do with this one.
          if he doesn't sign the birth certificate he has no rights unless you want him to pay child support then he can take you to court for custody

Comment

Where do you think these particular women got the idea? The courts have long been assisting and encouraging breaking families apart.

Note the woman who would "actively" try to make her ex's life miserable. These women are bitter over their ex's rejection of them; not rejection of their child. It's not really about the child. She's only going to serve to make her own life miserable if she doesn't get the attention off him and on herself where it belongs. In trying to make his life miserable, she'll never be able to let go and move forward with her own. And guess who she's going to use in order to make his life miserable? You guessed it. Her child.
            Thats bull****. My ex left me and my son when I was 4 months pregnant. And I will do everything in my power to make his life hell because he left my son without a father. My son was planned by the both of us and he decided he didn't want a baby so he left me gotnsome druggie count pregnant and is now with her and going to take care of the spawn they created. But besides that he doesn't deserve to have an easy life because one day I have to explain to my son why his dad wanted nothing to do with him but is being a father to his first and third unplanned children. My son is going to hurt because of him so I'm going to make him hurt.

Comment

Obviously, it took 2 not so brilliant people to create the child. Remember you selected him as genetic material. At least he was stuck with himself. Your son is going to hurt because he has two irresponsible people that procreated for parents.

Thats bull****. My ex left me and my son when I was 4 months pregnant. And I will do everything in my power to make his life hell because he left my son without a father. My son was planned by the both of us and he decided he didn't want a baby so he left me gotnsome druggie count pregnant and is now with her and going to take care of the spawn they created. But besides that he doesn't deserve to have an easy life because one day I have to explain to my son why his dad wanted nothing to do with him but is being a father to his first and third unplanned children. My son is going to hurt because of him so I'm going to make him hurt.
              Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X