USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got another girl pregnant... How to give up parental rights?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: I got another girl pregnant... How to give up parental rights?

How does the mother actively prectice alienation? My daughter's father moved to florida when I was 3 months pregnant, she is now 7 months old and I haven't seen/heard from him and I didn't put him on the certificate. I will tell you this, I will ACTIVELY make his life miserable in any way I can if given the oppurtunity. Too many men do this and it's not fair.

Comment

You have first to check how the law is in your state. Fl you ask for a petition of full custody. When they ask you for reasons you bring evidences that the father is not being around the child life, or lack of child support or mutual agreement for personal reasons. If your petition started with full custody, the court allows you to make a decision about child support. If you don't want anything to do with the other half of the problem, only say so. I said Full custody with 5 years of evidence that he is not in the child's life and no child support.. He is gone for good.

check the law in your State. Some states allow that somes not.

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I wonder what the courts do in cases where woman practice parent alienation and actively work to make the other parent's life miserable, and actively works to dis include the father in the child's life, and where the father has no financial capacity for a lawyer.
        Where do you think these particular women got the idea? The courts have long been assisting and encouraging breaking families apart.

Note the woman who would "actively" try to make her ex's life miserable. These women are bitter over their ex's rejection of them; not rejection of their child. It's not really about the child. She's only going to serve to make her own life miserable if she doesn't get the attention off him and on herself where it belongs. In trying to make his life miserable, she'll never be able to let go and move forward with her own. And guess who she's going to use in order to make his life miserable? You guessed it. Her child.

Comment

HOW CAN MY DAUGTHER'S FATHER GIVE UP PARENTAL RIGHTS? I WAS 16 YEARS OLD WHEN I HAD HER AND HE NEVER HELPED WITH ANY THING. TWO YEARS AGO I PUT HIM ON CHILD SUPPORT AND NOW A YEAR LATER HE CALLS ME SAYING HE IS NOT GOING TO PAY FOR A LITTEL GIRL THAT HE DOESN'T SEE AT ALL. HE NEVER WANTED ANY THING TO DO WITH HER AND NOW HE TELL ME THAT HE IS GOING TO BRING TO COURT. I TOLD HIM THAT IF HE GIVE UP PARENTAL RIGHTS TO ME THAN I WOULD TAKE HIM OFF CHILD SUPPORT WHICH I WILL. I MEAN HE IS A REAL BAD FATHER AND HE ONLY SEEN HER ABOUT TEN TIMES. I AM REALLY TRIED OF THIS AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS FOR HIM TO SIGN OVER HIS PARENTAL RIGHTS AND I NEED TO KNOW THE STEPS TO DO SO...THANK YOU SO MUCH
          unless you have a husband willing to adopt, its not going to happen. why are you not allowing him to see the child? he has as many rights as you

Comment

i just found out from an ex-girlfriend, that she thinks she had my baby. she was married at the time the baby was born and her husbands name in on the birth certificate. is there any way in the future that they could come back to me and make me pay child support? they are not asking for anything now, just wanting to secure my future. thanks

Comment

Is it possible the child is actually yours?

If she's married and the husband's name is listed on the birth certificate, he is legally the child's father. This is further cemented by the fact that they are married.

Of course the biased court system can allow her to come after you for child support at any time but she must first prove, legally, that you are, indeed, the child's biological father. Be prepared for that to happen at any time in the next 18 years. It is highly probable she will at some point come after you for child support. She's laid the groundwork already by contacting you with this shocking news.

Comment

Comment

Comment

so that being said, even though he is legally the child's father, i would still be held accountable to her and the child at any time in the next 18 years? what does legal father mean then? at that point would i have to become the legal father? i am very confused.
                    also, is there any type of document i could get her to sign, saying that she will not now or ever come after me for anytype of support, in exchange for me not ever asking for custody? thanks, m

Comment

If the two divorce, and she decides that your pocket is just as good as any, yes, she can initiate child support. Of course, it would have to be legally determined that you are, indeed, the father. I would say no to any DNA test. You cannot be forced to submit to one.

Since she is married, he is the legal father since they both agreed to list him as the father on the birth certificate.

You can try to have her sign a document stating what you've suggested here, but she is under no obligation to agree to or sign it. It would have to be notarized for it to have much merit.

At this point, she has merely suggested the child COULD be yours. It has not been determines as fact. It was asked if there is any possibility the child could actually be yours, but you didn't answer that. So, the best course of action, if you do not wish to acknowledge whether the child is yours, and do not want to be hit with child support at any time in the future, to avoid contact with the mother and refuse her claims that you could be the father, and of course, do not submit to a paternity test. The father in this scenario has taken on the legal obligation of being the child's father. He is probably unaware there is even another possible father that exists.

Comment

i am sorry, i guess i did not say, but YES, the child could be mine. it seemed like the dates were a little messed up, as in it seemed to be much over the normal carrying time, but yes, the possibility does exist. she has told me that she would be willing to sign (in front of a notary) anything that i could find to say she would not come after me for form of support bith now and ever, but i am not sure how to go about finding a document that would say the right things. i am sure there is a document on the web, but after much research, i have yet to find it. i have NOT taken a DNA test and will not in the future, unless i am required to by the court. i am hoping that there is a way to get this all behind me so i do not have to worry about it the rest of my life, that is why i am hoping there is something that can be signed so it is done, you know? anyway, thanks so much for you time, radar

Comment

Are you absolutely certain you do not want to know your child and be a part of his/her life? This may be the only child you ever father, so choose wisely.

That said, I don't believe there are any actual documents that exist which describe your particular situation. The best thing to do is draft one up yourself, and have her sign it. Keep in mind that courts (for some strange reason) may not honor the agreement and still end up order you to pay child support, should that occasion arise. So be prepared for that possibility.

Until and unless a paternity test is ordered, however, (if it ever is), you really don't have to worry too much about it. In the eyes of the law, the woman's husband is the legal father of the child and right now that means he is to financially support that child.

Good luck to you.

Comment

thank you so much for your time. i will hope that i will not hear from the courts and that her and her husband live a very happy life.
                            so if they were to get a divorce, he would be obligated? i will hope that does not happen, but just want to be prepared. thanks, radar

Comment

How does the mother actively prectice alienation? My daughter's father moved to florida when I was 3 months pregnant, she is now 7 months old and I haven't seen/heard from him and I didn't put him on the certificate. I will tell you this, I will ACTIVELY make his life miserable in any way I can if given the oppurtunity. Too many men do this and it's not fair.

You wonder why he left, lol. Eventually You will take resposibility for remembering that you were there when you got pregnant. A woman has to say yes before any of this can ever happen. The guys are just dumb enough to take the cake. Adam and Eve over and over again. Please make a pill that we guys can take like women and watch how fast pregnancies drop. I bet AS FAST AS OUR STOCK MARKET DOES.

Comment

I'm currently 6 months pregnant and I recently kicked out the father of my child. He's a very unstable, emotionally abusive guy who I caught sneaking drugs into my house (although I have no solid proof to show a court that he was). I refuse to let my child be subject to that kind of environment so the idea that he could ever have time with her alone terrifies me. A few days ago he threatened to bring a gun to my house when I refused to take him back and the cops did nothing.

My question is... If he is willing to sign over his parental rights to her, can he do so in the state of Florida? How would we even go about having that done?

Another question... I plan on joining the military after I have the baby but I'm worried I won't be able to leave the state to go to my bases. Everyone keeps telling me that with as unstable and horrible as he is, I should get full custody, but since I don't have proof of some of the worst things he's done with my luck a judge would not grant me full. Since he got away with the gun threat... my faith in the justice system is not very high at the moment.

If anyone knows any answers, please let me know!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X