USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unfair system? How can I protect myself without money?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair system? How can I protect myself without money?

I was recently issued a summons for a child support petition. However, The petitioner contacted me via letter beforehand. Her letter stated that she knows the birthdate of the child coincides with the date she was with another man, and not with me! Still she had to file a court order to apply for medical benifits and other state help.(yes, It was all in the letter she wrote, and I did save it!) Nevertheless, it doesn't seem fair that I'm involved with this situation. The other guy is double her age and she doesn't want to tell her parents. Unfortunately, at the present time I am unemployed and can't afford legal representation. Is it legal for her to file a false claim? How can I protect myself without money? Please help!!!

re: Unfair system? How can I protect myself without money?

Ask for a blood test or DNA test to show the child is not yours. The other man can be called to court if need be and can be made to pay.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X