X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unregistered
    Guest replied
    If he is not constant and scheduled and supportive, and it is causing problems, you may have to bring that to the attention of the court. The Court could order that he have no visits, or require that they be constant. The court could also order that counselors or others check in and supervise to make sure he has appropriate parenting skills. Your concerns do seem valid.

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest started a topic Help...

Help...

I am in the lasts of my dissolution case (its been a bit over two years to this day) my sons father and I have gone through our last judgement and we are now awaiting the finalization paperwork of our divorce. This has been a long and tedious proccess with false allogations of me being an unfit to local authorities, on court documents, cps and the cops have been to my house; to see if my son is in fact without food or basic essentials....you name it and the authorities have came and went with an apology for inconvveniencing me at one point I even recieved a letter from a cps case workers supervisor with an apology after being harrassed and another time I recieved a phone call from another case workers supervisor... name it. I have been stalked, verbally abused in person on the phone physically hurt by him mentally drained emotionally distressed and yes there have been numerous restraining orders and notes (of which I have kept, documentation...) to note his ill mannered behaviors; claims and behaviorisms calims of killing himself and have had cops go to his home to help him in his time of need. We have 50/50 with our 3year old where I provided my ex with toys, clothes, medicine even wash soap and he is claiming our son on his taxes of which honestly I could care less. I am always the one to take intiative in paperwork and payment of daycares, preschools and current medical; have always been the one to get our 3 year old medical attention my concern is that on his time for his week my son spends anywhere from 8-10+ hrs at preschool, an unauthorized and unknown individual picks our 3 year old up and though my son may run probable endangerment his father will not release information to me, I do not know if this person has a record, if he/she is a sex offender or a manic driver ... as well, my 3 year old seems to come back with aggressive behaviors and words that his father used on me such as clenching his fist threatening and saying "you want one of these", is at times afraid of the bath and going to the "potty"...I like to tell my 3 year old about how much fun he is going to have at daddys but I honestly dont know what he goes through what I do know is that he says he gets lots of ouies and when we my fiancec and I drop him off at day care on those days he usually has a very hard time and tells us to "turn aournd" and go to the "bye-bye'

Im getting tired...this battle is very hurtful I want more than anything for my son to be happy....

In the last 3 years of my sons life his father has came and went has even written his parental rights "until further notice" he comes in and out of his life when he feels like it and I dont think its fair...what can I do????
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X