X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Yes you may sue her in small claims if she had agreed to pay.

Leave a comment:

• My rights - I was harassed by a girl and her father during her whole pregnancy

I was harassed by a girl and her father during her whole pregnancy who claimed I was the father of her child. Even though there was a possibility of it being mine, and another guy. We were both told about her being pregnant and he said if it was his he didn't want anything to do with it. I said if it's mine I will take responsibly for it. She never called him back. Instead she harassed me for 9 months claiming it was mine. When the child was born, I told her we will take a paternity test to find out. I would pay for the test at that time and if it's mine, she can pay me back half the cost. If it's not mine she will pay me for the full amount. The test results proved I was not the father and now she doesn't want to pay me back and her father who was trying to be involved and take me to court all the sudden doesn't want to be involved. Do I have any grounds to take her to court and sue her for the test cost, and 10 months of harassment and mental anguish?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X