X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Report it immediately to the phone company. If any messages are threatening you may also file a police report. Such messages are not legal and both the company and the police will take action. Let us know if you need lawyers to intervene for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• paull
    started a topic Fraudulent Acqusition of Adultry?

Fraudulent Acqusition of Adultry?

to be very brief about the situation---
    Im Sitting at home and my wife gets text messaged and assumed phone call from the same person multiple times. All Text-messages and phone calls implicate that the person who is being called is a female(my Wife) from a female(i dont know who). The phone call consists of asking questions my wife thinks nothing of and then this stranger hangs up the phone. at approxamtly 1:00 -2:07 am EST on the day 10/04/2006 three text messages are recived to (my wifes phone -- actual times recived available at a later time. ) All three text messages are very generic not mentioning any information to whom i am -- but implicating to be blunt ("I F***** your man--Now what are you going to do about it -- B****"). Im at home at the time of the incident and in school 5 days a week for 8 hours a day the rest at home with my wife rarily making un-needed travels unless the wife comes along.

Being the Accused i personally know this is a false accusation, im assuming due to the new phones its a Wrong Number, Or an actual prank for some unknown reason.

What can be done legally about this matter? ----- Based on the Stress the situation has caused and possable maritial failure.

Thanks for your time,
    Paul L.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X