Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska law help

I have a no contact order that my wife put on me it states that I can't have any contact with her or my oldest son I'm not to have any contact directly or indirectly with either one. I have two additional kids that live with her I'm wondering how can I see my other two kids can I have a third party pick them up like a family member. Also do I have to block her from a social network site. Any info would be helpful

Re: Nebraska law help

Originally posted by danourban View Post
    I have a no contact order that my wife put on me it states that I can't have any contact with her or my oldest son I'm not to have any contact directly or indirectly with either one. I have two additional kids that live with her I'm wondering how can I see my other two kids can I have a third party pick them up like a family member. Also do I have to block her from a social network site. Any info would be helpful
    What were the circumstances under which the no contact order was issued?

From your post, I'm assuming that you are not currently living in the same residence. Is there a pending divorce? Has there been any order issued regarding custody and/or visitation with any of the children?
    "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
    "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
    "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

Re: Nebraska law help

Originally posted by danourban View Post
      Often there is little contact and coordination between the division of the court that orders restraining order and the family law section, even when there is a pending case.

Blocking her from any and all social networking sites is a starters. But you need to notify the court, by formal petition/motion, that there are two children of yours residing with the mother against whom there is no restraining order and seek " the court's guidance" on how to continue your relationship and visitation with them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X