Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I be arrested for just light slapping the bi tch?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I be arrested for just light slapping the bi tch?

GA
    So-called domestic vilence.

Can I be arrested for just light slapping the bi tch? Nothing extreme. Only when she is really acting up, that's when I use the term bit ch. And you know how that is I am sure. Yes you do.
    We have been doing that for 100 years in my family. Nobody ever told me not do it. I certainly didn't think I would got to jail for God's sake.

And what is this, I can't say the word ***** on this righteous forum. b i t c h --well I just did.

FP

I wish to inform you that according to Law of Georgia 3143 Article 3 include physical violence and thus even if there is slight slap it may amount to physical violence and thus you may be held liable for violation of law.

AFF

Comment

I certainly didn't think I would got to jail for God's sake.
      Implying that you DID go to jail. Good. You're a habitual violent abuser. Maybe she'll get smart and dump you. Or are you one of those guys who say "I'll kill you before I let you go"?

We have been doing that for 100 years in my family.
      Wow. Generations of abusers. I wonder how many times somebody in your family has put a woman in the hospital.

Nobody ever told me not do it
      I bet nobody ever told you not to rob a bank or eat a razor blade. I don't imagine you've done either of those.

This is your wake up call. You don't batter women when they act up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)