X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I be arrested for just a small bi tch slap

TX

Can I be arrested for just a small bitc h slap when she was really beeing foolish? Her mother says they are gonna arrest me.

Originally posted by xella View Post
    TX

Can I be arrested for just a small bitc h slap when she was really beeing foolish? Her mother says they are gonna arrest me.
    Still assault, son. Didn't they teach you in kindergarten to keep your hands to yourself?

Comment

Can I be arrested for just a small bitc h slap
      Yes, you certainly can.

That you think you can perform an act of violence against somebody and it not be a problem, is disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthy1 View Post

Still assault, son. Didn't they teach you in kindergarten to keep your hands to yourself?

hmm - I aint your son --- b itch

Who are you the grand poobah of behavipr now?

I dont think a tiny ***** slap is that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by adjusterjack View Post

Yes, you certainly can.

That you think you can perform an act of violence against somebody and it not be a problem, is disturbing.

hnmm,

Comment

I dont think a tiny ***** slap is that bad.

Too bad for you that the law does, then.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X