Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marijuana and domestic abuse in Colorado?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana and domestic abuse in Colorado?

Is getting high every day on marijuana--I mean EVERY day, a form of domestic abuse in Colorado?
    I need a divorce and want to make my husband pay for being mentally out of it every single day the last 18 months.

I wish to inform you that you can file for your divorce in Colorado. As Colorado is a marital property state thus assets of your husband may be distributed equitably in case of divorce. You may seek spousal support in which case higher earning will pay amount to lower earning spouse.

AFF

Comment

Originally posted by LESTER 2887 View Post
      Is getting high every day on marijuana--I mean EVERY day, a form of domestic abuse in Colorado?
      Probably not.

I need a divorce
      Then get one. You don't need fault any more. Go to your local family court website where you will probably find forms and instructions to do it yourself.

want to make my husband pay for being mentally out of it every single day the last 18 months.
      Not gonna happen for just that reason.

Comment

It by itself is probably NOT domestic violence (abuse) under most legal interpretations currently. It is in part semantics.
        Certainly it is an intolerable situation as described.

But yes you certainly can divorce and you will be awarded some assets during that process.

Comment

If you want my honest opinion on this one, you might be slightly disappointed. Look, I think that if marijuana was legal in Colorado, there were less abuse. I mean, there are lots of examples here. When it comes to alcohol, people are somehow numb about it, but when it comes to weed, everyone is against. Why? I have no idea. I am buying marijuana on mail order weed Canada and that is the best I can do if I feel bad for some reason. Sure enough, you don’t have to be too persistent with that, no one was saying that it doesn’t cause dependence, but if you know the measurement, everything will be just fine.

Comment

I wish to inform you that you can file for your divorce in Colorado. As Colorado is a marital property state, thus assets of your husband may be distributed equitably in case of divorce. You may seek spousal support in which higher earning will pay the lower-earning spouse. You could also try and find out where he is taking it from.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)