USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I get my husband out of the house if he refuses to leave?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How can I get my husband out of the house if he refuses to leave?

I am not cheating. In fact, my wife, my girlfriend and I have all gone out together before. There is clear communication between them.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's unclear why people are still giving this woman advice. She doesn't want answers. She just wants to b i t c h.

Clearly, she does have choices. She doesn't want to hear or accept what they are.

Like it or not, he cannot be forced to leave his home. If she wants out, she has to leave. Period.

And abuse can be proven. Further, the police do not even look for abuse when they're called to the scene of a domestic disturbance (why haven't they been called yet?). They arrest the man if even a hint of abuse has taken place. They don't need obvious signs.

If two people are in a marriage, whichever person puts all of the financial responsibility on the other person is the reason why they're broke. She's not broke due to his choices in life. She's broke due to her own poor choices.

We all have to live with the consequences of the choices we make in life. Instead of *****ing about them, do something to change them.
      You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Unless you have been emotionally abuse keep your fat mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Unless you have been emotionally abuse keep your fat mouth shut.
        Thank u for the last reponse. He should keep his fat mouth shut. weirdo. lol

Comment

I would ignore that responce!! It sounds like its comimg from an abussive man who wont leave the house himself out of pure selfishness, u put your hands on someone, U leave!!! U dont threw your kids world into chaos cause hes a frekn prick. Im going threw the same thimg. He feels intitled doesnt work. Makes a mess of the house. Then throws me against the wall by my throat! And has the odasity to tell me to leave after doing it in front of my little girl. screw him call the police, get him arrested. No one deserves to be physically abussed and if u hit your wife your a coward, and u need to leave! Hang in there girl, ill be thinking of u!!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Why leave yourself? If someone is abusing you, you leave. You don't look for ways to force them to leave. You leave.

Unless he's actually physically assaulted you recently, you cannot file a for a restraining order. He can challenge it if you lie and claim he touched you in an abusive way.

No kid likes to leave their home but life isn't always what we'd like it to be. Sometimes kids have to move whether they want to or not. Your duty is to your kids and yourself to get them out of an unhealthy situation before they grow up believing it's okay to treat women like that and before they see so much they, in the future, engage in the same type of relationships as adults.

Trying to force him to leave will only make matters worse. The best solution is for you to move out and file for divorce.

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of people wanting to claim a marital asset pre court judgment, that they have no right to claim absent a court order.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Comment

It's unclear why people are still giving this woman advice. She doesn't want answers. She just wants to b i t c h.

Clearly, she does have choices. She doesn't want to hear or accept what they are.

Like it or not, he cannot be forced to leave his home. If she wants out, she has to leave. Period.

And abuse can be proven. Further, the police do not even look for abuse when they're called to the scene of a domestic disturbance (why haven't they been called yet?). They arrest the man if even a hint of abuse has taken place. They don't need obvious signs.

If two people are in a marriage, whichever person puts all of the financial responsibility on the other person is the reason why they're broke. She's not broke due to his choices in life. She's broke due to her own poor choices.

We all have to live with the consequences of the choices we make in life. Instead of *****ing about them, do something to change them.
              What a horrible person you must be! Leaving an abusive relationship isn't as black and white as some people think.

Comment

Obviously, the basic simplicity is there. Put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking out the door.

Comment

Why leave yourself? If someone is abusing you, you leave. You don't look for ways to force them to leave. You leave.

Unless he's actually physically assaulted you recently, you cannot file a for a restraining order. He can challenge it if you lie and claim he touched you in an abusive way.

No kid likes to leave their home but life isn't always what we'd like it to be. Sometimes kids have to move whether they want to or not. Your duty is to your kids and yourself to get them out of an unhealthy situation before they grow up believing it's okay to treat women like that and before they see so much they, in the future, engage in the same type of relationships as adults.

Trying to force him to leave will only make matters worse. The best solution is for you to move out and file for divorce.
                  You are wrong. And rude.

Comment

wow

236.000 views of this?
                    I am not the only one I guess

Comment

I locked my husband out of the house last night.

He says he is coming back Sunday and will remove the door if it is locked.
                      Is that legal for him to do?
                      What can I do? I do NOT want him back, it's unsafe when he is drinking especially.

Comment

He Cannot commit physical damage on the property, he really should come with the police if he feels he has a right to enter. And if he is your husband and living in the house he unfortunately probably does have a right to enter. If you feel there is an emergency urgent threat you can ask the police department to intervene and keep him away from the house. Otherwise you'll have to go to court and work out the problems between the two of you.

Comment

There really should be some law to get an abusive spouse out ASAP. At least temporarily.
                          I feel that nobody in this small town of ours really cares and there is little I can do.

Comment

My soon to be ex hit me a few days ago but no bruises or anything occurred.
                            But he clearly did hit me hard.
                            Is that enough to have him removed from the home while the divorce proceeds?

Comment

Originally posted by ohiomom42 View Post
                              Speak to your attorney. In the future if you have a question start your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by ohiomom42 View Post
                                YES

Inform the authorities and the court.
                                The worse that can happen is that they wont believe you, or demand more proof.

But they may take a statement from your soon to be ex.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X