Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to close the cases (restraining order against my husband)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to close the cases (restraining order against my husband)

i've protective order for 3 years and restraining order for 5 years against my husband, and there is case opened at children's court, as i love him i want to give him chance and i want to close the cases what should i do?????

re: I want to close the cases (restraining order against my husband)

The first thing you should do is stop using the court system every time your and your "loved one" get into a fight. Then, these things won't happen.

The second thing you do is go to court and admit that you filed the PFA's frivolously, and ask that they be dropped. It's a civil matter, not a criminal one, so they should drop them should the plaintiff request it. After all, it's your life and the courts don't have time to babysit every idiot who enjoys being abused and keeps running back to their abuser, if, in fact, you ever truly were. Courts take much to much liberty with these frivolous PFA's. 9 out of 10 aren't actually even necessary, and the 1 out of 10 that are don't stop the abuser from violating them.

Stop abusing the court system and make up your mind whether you want to be with this person or not.

Comment

Whoa! let slow down before we endanger this woman. Was there an abuse charge? Was he convicted? This is important

Comment

Endanger her? She has already gone to court and gotten two protective orders against a man she proclaims to love and wants to be with. Do you honestly believe there's been no communication between her and the man in question to cause her to have such a change of heart?

There is a great probability that these protective orders were frivolous and vindictive in nature, as the courts have allowed emotionally charged up people to use the law to keep their significant other in line. If this woman were truly afraid of, and in fear of being "endangered" by this man, she would not be on a public forum professing her love for him and wanting to drop these orders.

I have more than my share of experience in matters such as these and women who TRULY need these orders aren't doing such things. They are doing everything they can to avoid the person they fear.

Comment

Actually they may not br frivilous. Many many times the abused returns to the abuser. Why I dont unbderstand but it happens way to much. Woman hav died as result! Now OP come back with my answers

Comment

Actually i 've tried to drop charges,but there was an evidence,i couldn't do anything to help him and he got 3 years probation and 45 days at county jail,

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X