USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divorce and discovery -- Can he totally refuse to answer the interrogations?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce and discovery -- Can he totally refuse to answer the interrogations?

During my divorce procedure discovery takes place. I submitted my info within the 30 days. He did not and it looks like he does not want me to know his income and cash assets. Can he totally refuse to answer the interrogations or what would a court say about that?

Re: Divorce and discovery -- Can he totally refuse to answer the interrogations?

I wish to inform you that if the other party refuses to answer the Interrogatories then you may file a Motion to Compel. You may supply a copy of the Interrogatories along with the Motion as an exhibit so that the Court can decide the matter.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X