Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• military divorce while deployed

i am deployed and trying to get a divorce my spouse is nonmilitary. The paper work has been done and served but a paternity test had to be taken but because its been so long has been kicked out of the system we dont even want the test what should i do the divorce was filed in jefferson county texas

Re: military divorce while deployed

Request permission to coordinate your DNA sample through the local JAG, where the military legal system will have custody of the specimen until received by the local court. Talk to your JAG to see if there is a system in place already.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Re: military divorce while deployed

Originally posted by mryoung10 View Post
      i am deployed and trying to get a divorce my spouse is nonmilitary. The paper work has been done and served but a paternity test had to be taken but because its been so long has been kicked out of the system we dont even want the test what should i do the divorce was filed in jefferson county texas
      Are you the male in this scenario? What was raised in the divorce that requires paternity test?

Whether a paternity test is required or not depends upon the issues raised in the divorce pleadings. You need counsel who is familiar with the facts of the case, not just the brief sketch you posted here. My recommendation is that you contact the JAG for legal help and guidance.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X