Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce from Mexico

My wife and I have been separated for about 4 years and some months now. I have been deported to mexico for about the same amount of time. I am now wanting to re marry in Mexico but I dont know how to find out if Im divorced or how to begin the divorce process I really dont even know where she is.

Re: Divorce from Mexico

I wish to inform you that the court which has granted you separation may grant you divorce. In this if divorce proceedings were started then you can complete those proceedings and have divorce. Your lawyer can inform you about granting of divorce. Alternatively, as you are living in Mexico thus you can obtain divorce in Mexico and then you can re-marry in Mexico.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X