Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best way to get a divorce if my husband and I have nothing in common?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best way to get a divorce if my husband and I have nothing in common?

We have no common property, our cars were bought before marriage, we did not have children, we didn’t make anything in common in this marriage.

I read that you can get a divorce by mutual consent. If we do it this way, then there will be no controversial points? Or is there still a possibility of this?

There's always a possibility of something in contention. However, if you can agree on everything, theoretically, you can divorce by mutual consent. Your local divorce court website should have forms and instructions.

Comment

If both the parties have agreed to settle things then divorce by mutual consent is possible. If there is a chance of contention, its better to consult it with a divorce lawyer to look into divorce property settlement

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)