Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to divorce my husband for fraud... Found out he is a rapist & child molester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to divorce my husband for fraud... Found out he is a rapist & child molester

After 6 yrs. his sister called me March 20, 2012 & told me he had raped her for 5 yrs..when she was little.
    She felt he had molested his 2 older sons...& felt he was molesting his youngest son from his second marriage...
    Found out he & his young son r now lovers & covering for each other.
    I filed for disability 3 yrs. ago & still waiting..
    His sister will talk if needed.
    I live in Texas. I hope someone can help!!!
    Thank u so much!!
    Mag

re: I want to divorce my husband for fraud... Found out he is a rapist & child molester

Hire a lawyer file for divorce. You have no grounds to press charges for rape. His sister might.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

re: I want to divorce my husband for fraud... Found out he is a rapist & child molester

I don't want to press charges on him for rape....I want to sue him for fraud...I want to sue him for all the mean & uglyness he has inflicted on for 5 1/2 yrs. because of wat he is..
      He is A rapest & child molester. He has been having a love affair with his son the whole time we have been married. Better yet molesting him, but now they r lovers!!!
      I did talk to a lawyer last yr...but not about this.
      He has a disease & never told me.
      Just wondering if anyone out there has ever heard of a case like this or close to it!!!
      thank u!!
      Mag

Comment

Originally posted by mag View Post
        I don't want to press charges on him for rape....I want to sue him for fraud...I want to sue him for all the mean & uglyness he has inflicted on for 5 1/2 yrs. because of wat he is..
        He is A rapest & child molester. He has been having a love affair with his son the whole time we have been married. Better yet molesting him, but now they r lovers!!!
        Just wondering if anyone out there has ever heard of a case like this or close to it!!!
        thank u!!
        Mag
        There is no case for fraud here. Having a love affair during the marriage - even with his own son as you claim - is not considered fraud.

You also cannot sue him for all the mean & uglyness (sic) he has allegedly inflicted upon you. That is not an actionable cause.

In all honestly, you should have been more careful in checking this guy out before you committed to a marriage with him. You seem to be making a lot of accusations here, but I have heard nothing that would be considered proof in a court of law. His own sister's "feelings" about what she THINKS he has done are not proof, either. For all you know, she could just be making things up as she goes along.

If, as you say, he is molesting and abusing his own young son by engaging in a sexual relationship with him, then for godsakes - CALL THE POLICE and CHILDREN'S SERVICES. If this is truly happening, and has for as long as you claim it has, then there should be ample evidence of the improper relationship.

As for YOU, your mind seems to be made up about this person. I suggest that you file for divorce IMMEDIATELY.
        "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
        "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
        "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

The accusations you are throwing out speaks volumes about you as a person. If your life was so horrible, you should have left several years ago.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Comment

Re: I want to divorce my husband for fraud... Found out he is a rapist & child molest

If I had money I would have left him a long time ago, all my money went into this house & my doctor bills...
            I have been sick for 3 yrs. & now waiting for my disibility. My lawyer said to hold on.
            I did call the police...I told them everything....his sister did call CPS.....
            The young boy lied to the police & CPS!
            He has a disorder. Am going to c my lawyer on Wednesday!

Thank u.

Comment

Re: I want to divorce my husband for fraud... Found out he is a rapist & child molest

Now you are making excuses for failing to act and blaming him for your failure to act. A judge will recognize this. You chose to stay with him and allow him to support you, while you attempted to get disability.

Comment

I did take action last yr..as so as I found out....one thing is for sure....I didn't fail to act at all...I never said he was supporting....just because I said I didn't have money to leave is no reason to insinuate tat he is supporting me 100%. I never said my life was horrible...those r ur words & again ur insinuations!!! He was mean & ugly when he wanted to b with his son...I thought he had PDS...he is a Vitenam Vet & was wound there...I had been given his the benefit of the dought...there is a lot there & didnt feel I needed to go into....just 4 a simple ?.
                I bought this house with money my father left me...i pay 4 my insurance & my insurance pays for my doctor bills & I pay for the rest..Not him!!
                I just got off kimo 2 months ago....am getting my strength bac & have been getting all my paper work together to take with me to c the same lawyer...like i said above!!!
                I was just asking a simple ? To c if any one out there had ever gone though or knew any one tat has sued anyone for something close to this...Tats All!! NOT 4 a lot of insinuation to the point that I have to explain everything....I thought that would take place in court....not in a simple fourm!!!

Comment

So which is it? One year or 5 1/2?

.I want to sue him for fraud...I want to sue him for all the mean & uglyness he has inflicted on for 5 1/2 yrs. because of wat he is..

Comment

Originally posted by mag View Post
                    thank u!!
                    Mag
                    Divorce is obviously soon to be in the mill. Failure to disclose his pedophilia history and ongoing sexual liason with his son may be grounds for annulment, though. When you meet with your family law attorney, discuss what he disclosedand what he did not.

There are certain promises, expressed and implied when one commits to marry another. Certain things go to the very foundation of marriage, "excluding all others" one of them. Explore annulment with your lawyer for you may well have grounds.

There is an obligation to disclose disease, too,to one's sexual partners. Case law has been made in some states on this point,with damages awarded. Should you get an annulment the door would be open to more causes of action for the events that occurred during the marriage than with a dissolution I believe your lawyer would advise.

Laws vary from state to state on annulment, along with decisional law. Your family law attorney would be the best to advise. Be sure you select a lawyer with whom you have rapport and who sympathizes with your situation. Then you will get the best results.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X