Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudden separation... I feel that my wife has evidence of infidelity

My wife suddenly left me last week. I've had lots of time to reflect. My search to find the reason has shown that she had hired a PI months ago to monitor me. I feel that she has evidence of infidelity and has obtained a lawyer. What are me options. What can she do to me finically and is there anything I can do to protect myself.

re: Sudden separation... I feel that my wife has evidence of infidelity

I wish to inform you that your wife can seek spousal support and share in marital property. In case you are having children then child support may also be demanded. Financial implication generally involves support for spouse or share in assets. Assets will be divided between spouses as per state law.

AFF

Comment

re: Sudden separation... I feel that my wife has evidence of infidelity

Well Cowboy, it appears you've been caught putting your gun into the wrong holster. I suggest you hire a lawyer to represent you. What she can get is relative to several factors, such as income, children, length of marriage, etc..
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X