No announcement yet.

another woman

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • another woman

    If I can't sue another woman for alienation of affection since I live in Michigan, what can I use for the same reason, because I have talked to her serveral years ago about allowing my husband to sleep at her house, and asked my husband also not to go there, the circumstance is she is my daughter in law soon to be ex daughter in law, yes she keeps calling him even now, he keeps going there saying nothing is going on, and nobody is going to tell him who he can see. We have been married for almost 25 years. I am tired of him seeing her, and her allowing the circumstance to continue. She knows she is doing this to me, making me hurt from it mentally, and physically. He knows it also. I want to hurt her so bad, and as far as my husband goes it is over. Please advise me in what I can do to her legally.

  • #2
    Re: another woman

    Sometimes harassment, trespass, assault etc. if those things occurred.


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

    the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

    widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.