Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Law Marriage In Colorado

my spouse/boyfriend and i have been living together for 7 years, with 2 children. I would like to separate because of his aggressive anger problems. we currently live in a his fathers' house (he passed away recently and left the house to him although it has not been transferred to his name yet). I am a stay at home mom and also homeschool our children.
    from my understanding, we still need to go through a legal divorce.
    How likely would it be that the court would require him to give support so that i may continue to homeschool our children? I would hate to disrupt their lives any further by putting them in public school during all of this mess.
    I do work nights from home part time and could still do that after the divorce.
    Thank you for your help.

Re: Common Law Marriage In Colorado

Are they his biological children? If so you would get support.

Comment

yes, they are his biological children. I know i would be able to receive support, but i was wondering if the courts take into consideration children that are homeschooled. Obviously if the support wasnt enough i would have to work during the daytime as well.
      thanks!

Comment

Approx. 25 or 30 percent of his wages may be an approx. expectation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X