X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please someone help

HELP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was married in California. In 2003, my ex wife and I separated (not legally) and I moved to Minnesota to be near my family. We then filed for divorce in 2004, Or at least I thought she did. She has since told me that she took my money I gave her and never actually filed. I figured as such since I never recieved papers, but didn't question it, because she said since I was out of state she could file a non contested divorce and take care of it herself. Flash forward to 2006 and I want to get married again. Come to find out I am already married (Wow that took a lot of explaining) Ex never filed the papers. So I had my mother who still lives out there make sure that the ex filed this time. She did, and the six month waiting period has past. Now I am under the impression that all she has to do is go to court one more time and it is done. The problem is she keeps making excuses as to why she can't go to court and just won't go sign the papers. I am in Minnesota and there isn't much I can do from here. My questions are 1. If she keeps not going to court will the paperwork expire? I do not want to pay for a third divorce. 2. If for some reason it does expire, can I file for divorce here in Minnesota? There is no community property as we have had verfiably different addresses for the past four years, she doesn't rely on me for income, no kids ect. What can I do? I just want this to be over. We haven't be together for four years! She is basically jealous of the new love and trying to ruin it any way she can. Now my fiance is pregnant and we really want to get married. Help!

Re: Please someone help

see your other post

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X