Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperated heading for divorce

My question is my wife and I recentley seperated with 3 years of marrage .I recently found out that she has been forging credit cards with my name,although the cards are small amounts I feel I can no longer trust her.Question 1 is am i responsible for the debts, even when I new nothing about them until the credit cards sent me the bill. Question 2 All material goods were bought before I married her such as furniture ect.who owns the furniture ect. I live in Ma.

P.S Ive taken all the nessecary step to protect myself,credit agencys, credit card companys ect.

thank you

Re: Seperated heading for divorce

If you file a police report and accuse her of forgery etc. you will not be liable.

Comment

What about the furniture, I purchased it before we were married.Who owns it .She says its community property.If its mine, how do i get it back, small claims court.She made no payments at all.

Thank you

Comment

The items you had before marriage are yours; the divorce judge will give them to you.

Comment

I spoke with a Lawyer today and she told me that the furniture I had before we were married falls under community property law, is this true. I had asked before and was told no ,the divorce judge will give it to me. I live in Mass. She also stated that whatever we shared together, we are to split. What should i do.

Comment

Normally what you brought to the marriage remains yours!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X