USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I do? I am currently homeless and moved to another state.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do? I am currently homeless and moved to another state.

i am married to a US citizen and we have 7 yrs old son. our marriage did not work out and she asked me to leave the house and withdrew my petition. i am currently homeless and moved to another state with the help of a friend. now the problem is that my wife doesnt let me talk with my son, if i call she doesnt pick up and if she picks up she says thats its her phone and she has the right to talk or not talk. she doesnt reply to my email that i send to my son. i tried corresponding with my son through mail but i dont get any reply. i dont have work permit so i am not working so financially its hard for me to go and visit my son. its been 6months since i have last talked to him. i miss him and i dont know how to proceed. any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
    thanks

re: What should I do? I am currently homeless and moved to another state.

You have a right to contact. WLD lawyers could intervene if need be but tell her you will go to court if she denies access. It is likely she will compromise if you tell her the law requires that you have access.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X