USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I wait in sit in limbo until our home is foreclosed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unregistered
    Guest replied
    re: Do I wait in sit in limbo until our home is foreclosed?

You have to decide that...but get records of everything in case you end up in a divorce; you will want to pin that debt and those expenses on him.

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest started a topic Do I wait in sit in limbo until our home is foreclosed?

Do I wait in sit in limbo until our home is foreclosed?

I have been married for 22 years and have two children. My husband told me two weeks ago he didn't want to be married anymore and he is having an affair. To make a long story short, we have starting counseling together and individually, including my children, but in the meantime I found out how much money he has spent in the last 3 months and bills haven't been paid. He still talks and see's his girlfriend. My first question is should I continue counseling with him? Do I wait in sit in limbo until our home is foreclosed? HELP
    LH
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X