Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce in New York - Spouse Location Unknown

How can I get a divorce in New York, if I do not have a current address for my spouse to serve the papers? I believe he was last in Manhattan but has since then moved. He may have moved out of state to live with another woman, but I have no proof of this. We have been living apart since January of 2005, but no separation decree or documents have been signed. There is no divorce in NY for "irreconcilable differences" or no-fault. How do I go about this?

Re: Divorce in New York - Spouse Location Unknown

If you absolutely cannot find him the court may let you publish the divorce in newspapers etc. and do it without him present. But you really have to be unable to find him to do that--and testify as such.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X