Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questioningeorgia

If my ex husband and me lived together from 1991 to 1993 and married that year, then divorced in 1997, but still lived together(slept together) on the day of the divorce even, and still live together, are we really common-law married or divorced or what? He still signs medical documents, like emergency room papers or doctors office treatment consent, and other things, as my HUSBAND. We refer to each other as husband and wife.

Thanks,
    questioningeorgia

Re: question in georgia

You two should agree and put it in writing otherwise you will have to prove that after the divorce you again became married as common law husband and wife--you would probably be able to do so in court if need be based on what you say here, but that could also be disputed by heirs, family etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X