Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get in trouble if I post these on the internet on a dating web site?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get in trouble if I post these on the internet on a dating web site?

My divorce was legally final in Aug '05. We are about to start negotiating a property settlement, total value about $900,000. I have pictures and video of the two of us when we were married and since we separated; nude and in sexual activity. All of the digital pictures and video are in my possession. I took all of the images with her knowledge and consent.
    Question:
    Can I get in trouble if I post these on the internet on a dating web site?
    Can I share them with friends and relatives without getting in legal trouble?

re: Can I get in trouble if I post these on the internet on a dating web site?

Yes. You cannot post private nude pictures.

Comment

what kind of a person would do something like this?

Comment

I am pretty certain it is illegal to post anything of that kind of nature on a website without the persons permission to do so, as for friends it is most likely illegal but it wouldnt come up much i surpose since its not easy to prove it happened.

p.s. I hope it must of been bad what she has done to you for you to wish to do this to her, else this a very rash thing to do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X