Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is their divorce valid???

my dad and my mom were married here in the philippines where there is no divorce. my dad is a u.s. navy for 22years now and didn't even file for our petition. he divorced my mom in 1999. what we found out a year after, his records shows that my mom is living with him in california during the process of divorce which is not true. is their divorce legal? he didn't even give my mom alimony or child support to us those years.

Re: is their divorce valid???

It normally still is valid after this passage of time; but he could be sued civilly for fraud and damages etc. if you can show he purposely and fraudulently lied on the court documents. WLD could assist if you contact them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X