USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a business owner and want to file for a divorce.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a business owner and want to file for a divorce.

Texas & Delaware. I'm a business owner who resides in Texas but my business is registered in the stated of Delaware. I'm filing for a divorce. What rights does my husband have regarding my business. Thank You

re: I'm a business owner and want to file for a divorce.

I wish to inform you that generally the marital property is divided equitably. In this regard, your business may be regarded as marital property because income of business may be contributing towards marriage and hence may be subject to equitable distribution between spouses. In this, it will be seen as to the active participation and role played by each spouse. If one spouse had active management role and the other spouse was a passive investor then the court will take into account the growth in business as a result of marital efforts and of the active efforts of one spouse.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X