Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I purchased a mobile home - Can I get my money back?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I purchased a mobile home - Can I get my money back?

I purchased a mobile home for my boyfriend and i to live in. I put $6000.00 down in a 55 community trailer park and we both paid rent 50/50 per month. The thing is because i was only 47 at the time of purchase i had to put his name on the title to live in the park. My father bacame ill and i had to leave pasco to go to citrus county for about 3 weeks. His mother was ill at the same time as well. He got upset with me bacause i was not there for him at the time of his mothers illness. He went to the park office and told them i had abandoned the trailer to him. they then restricted me from the park with only enough time with the cops to retrieve some of my belongings. he then went and refinanced the trailer and got my name off if the title. What are my recourses?

re: I purchased a mobile home - Can I get my money back?

he cannot get you off title--how did that happen--did he forge a doc?

Comment

re: I purchased a mobile home - Can I get my money back?

No. I believe the title read "or" which meant either could sign. What he did was paid the existing loan off to the park and refinanced which meant i did'nt have to sign. that is how the bank explained it to me. I want to take it to court but i don't want to if i don't stand a chance and waste court time..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X