Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• find out about other accounts

My wife and I are seperated at this time. Can I find out if she has a hidden bank account? This was one of our issues is that she could never tellme where the extra money was. Not sure if she sent it to family or is hidding it in a bank account.

Re: find out about other accounts

Instruct your attorney to subpoena her financial records, to include all her accounts.

Not sure why you need to know this unless you are going after her for alimony.

Comment

Re: find out about other accounts

A lot of our funds are missing. She does not have good excuses as to where the money went. I do not know if she is sending it to a relative or putting it into another account. She has been stopping the mail on my days off, so I could not see something coming through the mail. I found that out by showing up on a day I wasn't supposed to be home early. Bad thing was, there was nothing in that mail that would be alarming. I have a lot of trust issues now with her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X