Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

divorce (husband was deported and i have no idea where he is now)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divorce (husband was deported and i have no idea where he is now)

I am wondering how to go about filing for a divorce from my husband he was deported to mexico in 2008 and i have no idea where he is now we have three minor children and were married for 7 years he was deported for a probation violation for domestic battery and child neglect i have not heard from him since august of 2008 any help would be appreciated

re: divorce (husband was deported and i have no idea where he is now)

In case you wish to file for divorce, you can file under no fault divorce as you are separated from your husband and staying with your minor children for over one year. Alternatively, depending upon the State where you are living you can have desertion, cruelty etc as your grounds of divorce. Now if you cannot find your husband's contact details then the service of notice will be by ad in newspaper. The law in relation to divorce varies from State to State but generally you can show cruelty from the fact that your husband was deported because of domestic battery and child neglect. Further, in case of desertion as you do not know where your husband is and he has not informed you of his whereabouts, so you can claim divorce under desertion. The duration of time for which there has to be a desertion depends upon the State where you live.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X