Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIVORCE (CONDITIONAL GREEN CARD)

SIR I AM FROM INDIA AND CAME TO US ON K1 AND GOT MARRIED IN 30 DAYS , AND I GOT CONDITION GREEN CARD FOR 2 YEAR, NOW MY WIFE DONT WANT TO CONTINUE AND HAD FILED FOR DIVORCE ARGUING JUST A CULTURAL PROBLEM , IN THIS CONDITION AFTER DIVORCE WHT WILL BE MY STATUS CAN I STAY FOR 2 YRS IN US AND CAN I GO TO INDIA AND COME BACK TO US FOR A SHROT TIME OF 15 DAYS AND CAN I GET PERMENANT GREEN CARD AFTER TWO YEAR AS I AM INOCCENT ONE AND I HAVENT DONE ANY ILLEGAL THING SIR PL GUIDE ME I AM IN GREAT DILEMA THANKS

re: DIVORCE (CONDITIONAL GREEN CARD)

In this I wish to inform you that in case you are having a conditional Green Card which is based upon marriage then it can be terminated by divorce. However, there is an exception to this which provides that in case the alien is not at fault and the marriage was performed not just for attaining citizenship then a waiver may be granted.

AFF

Comment

Re: DIVORCE (CONDITIONAL GREEN CARD)

See also this thread...

http://www.legaljunkies.com/forumk-1...d-30-days.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

Working...
      X